Standard Features of VD8030 & VD8030BF:
- U.L. Listed Group II Lock with massive hard plate and two relocking devices.
- Select from four textured finishes.
- Commercial grade, Vault Door hinges.
- New – Adjustable door frame slides together to fit a wall thickness of 4-3/4” to 9-3/4”.
- Safety Lock Release: allows you to safely exit the vault room from inside. It also allows you to close and lock the door from the inside when equipped with an electronic lock, turning your vault into a safe room.
Special Features of the VD8030:
- 1” thick door offers a defense barrier constructed of a 1/8” inner and outer steel plates filled with a fire insulation material that provides a barrier against extreme heat.
- 10 massive 1¼” chrome-plated locking bolts. (Note: no deadbolts required on In-Swing door)
- Elegant scrollwork and pinstripes accompanied by the renowned American Security logo. Available in silver or gold.
- Spy-proof key-locking dial with matching five-spoke handle. Available in polished brass, chrome or black nickel finish.
- Palusol™ door seal expands up to 8 times its original thickness when exposed to extreme heat.
Special Features of the VD8030BF
- 2” thick door offers a defense barrier constructed of a ½” steel plate door combined with 1-3/8” DryLight insulation that provides a barrier against extreme heat.
- 10 massive 1½” chrome-plated locking bolts.
- Spy-proof key-locking dial with matching five-spoke handle, pull handle and bold zinc die-cast logo. Available in polished brass, chrome or black nickel finish.
- 2 Stage Dual fire seals with silicone seal on door jamb and expandable Palusol™ seal on door.
|MODEL||MASONRY OPENING||CLEAR OPENING||WEIGHT|
|VD-8030-SF||80”H X 30”W||77 ½”W X 26 ½”W||619 Lbs.|
|VD-8030-BF||80”H X 30”W||77 ½”W X 26 ¼”W||695 Lbs.|