Worldwide Wall safes are designed to provide hidden protection for documents and miscellaneous valuables. Each wall safe is also designed for easy installation between 16 o/c wall studs with pre-drilled anchor holes and a built-in flange eliminating unnecessary replastering.
Download product specifications: Wall Safes
Heavy-Duty WS1214 Features:
• 3/4″ thick solid steel door, recessed for flush mounting.
• Heavy-duty “B” rate fully welded body construction.
• U.L. Group II combination lock with internal relock device (electronic lock optional)
• An additional spring loaded relocking device, activated by a punch attack.
• Locks and relocks protected by a large carburized hardplate.
• A handle activated locking mechanism consisting of five 3/4″ diameter chrome steel locking bolts.
• One piece heavy-duty dead bar.
• One removable shelf.
• Extra deep interior.
• Attractive black finish with brass plated dial and gold emblem.
• U.L. listed Group II key changeable lock, with relock and 1 million possible combinations
• Flat dial allows flush mounted installation.
• 3/16″ thick solid steel door with dead bar.
• Continuous non-removable hinge.
When fire is a concern, there is no better wall safe than the WFS1310 or WES1310. WFS1310 Features:
• 1 hour JIS fire rating, insuring the inside temperature never exceeded 350o
• Extra deep interior, with a convenient pull-out tray.
• Three wheel changeable combination lock, plus separate key lock.
• To fight against pry-attacks, each safe is equipped with side locking boltwork mechanism incorporating a large 11/4” rectangular steel locking bolt.
• Two 11/4” rectangular steel deadbolts, preventing door removal during a forced entry attempt.
• Impressive 5/8” thick door with attractive two-tone Sage finish.
WES1310 (with Electronic Lock)
• Same outstanding features of the WFS1310 and comes equipped with an easy to operate electronic lock.
• Electronic lock offers high tech design with a 3 to15 digit, easy change electronic keypad.
• Offering excellent burglary protection with a heavy duty steel body, 1/4” solid steel door and flange.
• Extra spacious interior, while still offering the convenience of fitting between studs.
• Easy to use push button electronic lock offers solid protection with the accessibility of quick entry and easy-change combination.
• Standard key override, in case of lost combination.
• Dual live bolts ensure protection against pry attacks.
• Two removable shelves.
• Cream colored, durable powder coated finish.
• Packaged for UPS shipment.
|Model||OutsideH x W x D||Cubic Inch Capacity||Weight||Interior/Shelves|
|WS-1014||12 ¼ x 15 ¾ x 4||481||22||1|
|WS-1214||12 5/8 x 14 1/8 x 10||891||86||2|
|WEST-2114||20 5/8 x 15 x 4||864||40||2|
|WFS-149||17 x 13 14 5/8||1195||88||1 Tray|
|WEST-149||17 x 13 14 5/8||1195||88||1 Tray|